Series: Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Chapter Title: Upgrade
Summary: [from what I’ve read]
Talbot begins his work on fixing the broken Vongola rings. Tsuna, Ryohei, and Gokudera are still in shock of their assault. Talbot comes in with the Vongola rings in stone form and immediately, everyone believes that the upgrade had failed; however the upgrading begins when the Vongola Tenth Generation Family’s resolution is put to the test. Then, Tsuna, Ryohei, Gokudera, and Hibari begin the assessment of their resolution. The rock forms of the rings are in flames but it’s still not enough. Reborn saying, ‘Your family is waiting.’ has their flames burn even hotter, brighter, and fiercer allowing the upgrade to be successfully complete.
Wow, is all I can say right now. The story is getting more intense as Vongola is getting more powerful than ever but to only face an enemy that completely overwhelmed them and rendered them powerless.
Talbot asks, ‘ Primo, the enemy is Shimon. How do you feel?’ This line is simple yet may contain importance. Could Talbot really have lived during the times of Primo?– could be possible in this manga.
The new forms of their rings are amazing with lots of detail and cool looking. I can’t wait to see what the other members’ new Vongola ring form.
Analysis of the new version of the Vongola Rings–
The Buckle of the Storm Version X [Gokudera]:
- Design of a Leopard on it, referring to Uri’s grown form.
- top left corner, there are pointy things; could possibly be referring to G’s Archer, the Cambio Forma of Gokudera’s Box Weapon
The Bangle of the Sun Version X [Ryohei]:
- Design of Kangaryuu and boxing gloves
- the plate [?] that holds the design of Kangaryuu resembles a champion belt which may refer to boxing?
The Bracelet of the Cloud Version X [Hibari]:
- Design of Roll [the hedgehog, so cute] and spikes.. long spikes.
- the entire bracelet reminds me of handcuffs, Roll’s Cambio Forma.
The Ring of the Sky Version X [Tsuna]:
- Design of Nuts on middle finger ring
- the ring on Tsuna’s middle finger reminds me of armor; possibly referring to Nuts’ Cambio Forma, a protective mantel.
The mist ring’s new form could be shades or glasses?
The rain ring’s new form could be a sword?
Hopefully next chapter will reveal the others’ new version of the Vongola rings. Also, I’m starting miss Mukuro.
… maybe.. just maybe, he might show up due to Chrome being taken away/kidnapped. Smoke would start appearing and Chrome will turn into Mukuro causing the Shimon family to be in shock and then… idontknow. Maybe Mukuro will ask– ‘What are you doing to my cute Chrome? Damn that Sawada for letting this creep [referring to Julie] kidnap my Chrome. Unforgivable~’. <– That’s a possibility.